• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3.0 Double Wide replacement parts or equivalent that would work

SVJ

Oakley Beginner
New member here. I just picked up a couple of 3.0 double wide cases. I was wondering where I could get replacement door hinges from? The ones that hold the acrylic doors. I am also looking to see where I can pick up a replacement on and off switch from. The toggle switch on the outside is is missing. One case is complete while the other is missing some parts. Do you think Home Depot of Lowe's would carry parts that would work? I have a friend that works with acrylic so he is going to make me some replacement doors. Thanks in advance.

IMG_4942.jpg

IMG_4949.jpg

After going to some electric supply stores I found out the makers of the switch are called RLEIL and the model is RL3-2 4 pin on /off 2 position DPST maintained mini rocker switch 10A/125Vac. I couldn't make out the writing on the switch so it took forever just to find it.

For the hinges, the door is a 3/8 thickness so you would have to get a stereo glass door pivot hinge that can accomodate a 3/8 thickness.

Back