• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3.0 Single Wide Project

ChinoTJ

I should Work at Oakley
Tijuana BC Mexico
Found this 3.0 Single Wide Display Case on my local FB Market
Its going to need some work done, it doesnt have any of the 4 shelves
It needs some shelves pegs
It does have the 4 light bulbs but 2 of them are out of their place
It doesnt have the keys and the bottom door its locked
I connected the power cord and it doesnt Light up, maybe a dumb question, does it have any on-off switch ??
The acrylic on the door is in good shape, just need some cleaning
Now for the Possitive, i paíd $ 1,500 pesos for it, which ar the current exchange rate are less than $90 us dlls so that leaves margin to do all that it needs
Here is some pictures
20231006_185536.jpg
20231006_185602.jpg
20231006_183405.jpg
20231006_183426.jpg

Found this 3.0 Single Wide Display Case on my local FB Market
Its going to need some work done, it doesnt have any of the 4 shelves
It needs some shelves pegs
It does have the 4 light bulbs but 2 of them are out of their place
It doesnt have the keys and the bottom door its locked
I connected the power cord and it doesnt Light up, maybe a dumb question, does it have any on-off switch ??
The acrylic on the door is in good shape, just need some cleaning
Now for the Possitive, i paíd $ 1,500 pesos for it, which ar the current exchange rate are less than $90 us dlls so that leaves margin to do all that it needs
Here is some picturesView attachment 1088969View attachment 1088970View attachment 1088971View attachment 1088973
If i remember rightly,sure there a button on the reverse (towards bottom) Nice pickup

Parcial Good News, the bottom part of the case does Light up, 💡, the top does not 😔
I wonder why ? Maybe the lights that are out of their place ?
Maybe the ballast at the top doesnt work ?
How can i know if the ballast works ??
What is the size and where i can find some shelve pegs ??

Parcial Good News, the bottom part of the case does Light up, 💡, the top does not 😔
I wonder why ? Maybe the lights that are out of their place ?
Maybe the ballast at the top doesnt work ?
How can i know if the ballast works ??
What is the size and where i can find some shelve pegs ??
The ballasts in these are notoriously crap. I would check the ballast first. I'll either be black or smell like burnt electronics if its bad.

The ballasts in these are notoriously crap. I would check the ballast first. I'll either be black or smell like burnt electronics if its bad.
Thanks Brother will do that 👍
Does the ballast make work the upper lights ?
Or why do you think the upper lights doesnt lit up and the bottom does lit up ??

I did some research here in the Forum to search for the shelf sizes for my display case
Here is some pictures of what i found
Can someone here please confirm what is the correct size before i order them @Nucchem
It would be a bummer to order them only to find out they dont fit in the case, are they 21 3/8 or 21 5/8 wide ??

20231016_172846.jpg

20231016_173045.jpg

Last edited:
Back