• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying After my first set of juliet's

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Deffo a Plasma in the pic. Are you wanting an X Metal Juliet in the U.K. ?
I don't mind really. It easier on uk soil . Mainly because I know quite a few people won't ship out here.

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a pair of the early X-metal/Ruby lens Juliet’s I’m gonna sell. X020607 serial number. These were my kinda beater pair, the frame is very nice and very tight but the lenses have some scratches. Don’t really cause me vision issues but if your gonna display em as a collector piece you’ll need to source new lenses. You can PM me if your interested
I just happen to be wearing em today lol
6b0e4aaef3d87214fa66e52da9abdf8c.jpg

7eefe2332f7b1da622630853ced97c5a.jpg
89abb5c0acb4e0a799fff8a04139889a.jpg
2dc86daecb052e956c33f53b139e8dda.jpg

Username Hidden said:
I don't mind really. It easier on uk soil . Mainly because I know quite a few people won't ship out here.
Well let me know if your struggling, I may be able to help you out with a frame.
Mark.

Username Hidden said:
Well let me know if your struggling, I may be able to help you out with a frame.
Mark.
Cheers buddy. Appreciate it. I'm pretty set on a set if juliet's but their are so many nice colour combos to choose from........

Username Hidden said:
Cheers buddy. Appreciate it. I'm pretty set on a set if juliet's but their are so many nice colour combos to choose from........
Indeed there are. Once you have a decent frame you can pick and choose lenses to suit quite easily. You may be fortunate enough to acquire both together mind. I’m guessing your going to want more than one set of lenses in the long run though ;)

Username Hidden said:
Indeed there are. Once you have a decent frame you can pick and choose lenses to suit quite easily. You may be fortunate enough to acquire both together mind. I’m guessing your going to want more than one set of lenses in the long run though ;)
I probably will mate.
I'm liking the carbon and XM frames.
Ruby lens are nice and I think are a great combo with these 2 but I've already got them in my carbon blades as well as BIP and fancy a change.....i think......argh..........
7ed81b7a3e25ed6beb4ccf97b67cb8ea.jpg
6d7a3517810c98b4bc30325db33b97b4.jpg

Username Hidden said:
I probably will mate.
I'm liking the carbon and XM frames.
Ruby lens are nice and I think are a great combo with these 2 but I've already got them in my carbon blades as well as BIP and fancy a change.....i think......argh..........
7ed81b7a3e25ed6beb4ccf97b67cb8ea.jpg
6d7a3517810c98b4bc30325db33b97b4.jpg
Don’t forget about light levels in the U.K. too. I use various lenses with differing transmissions. Low trans like BIP aren’t always useful over here. Good to have a choice on the day.

First set of juliets brought. 4th gen brand new with box coin etc.......
And it begins.....
Thanks for all the help guys.

37811e2468082c0c9b301cb0089888c5.jpg
e22569bfdec4c92d8035e551c8b24f31.jpg
7eeb9bc93e504378a2a3ea5e1f424850.jpg

Well done on your first set. You have the correct coin, but the box is for 5th gen (sku pairs).

Username Hidden said:
Well done on your first set. You have the correct coin, but the box is for 5th gen (sku pairs).
Maybe they are 5th gen juliet's then. Only asked of they had a serial and they said no, so I presumed 4th gen.

I'm learning alot about x metals today.....

Latest Posts

Back