• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

All my ducks in a row…

XxRuMKaxX

I Should Work at M-Experiment
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
So I got a countertop display for my room after a couple of years of searching and first thing that occurred to me is it was not big enough 😂 So to the shop and hardware store I went. My first idea was a triple row stand and I made them but it was cluttered so back to the shop and with a buzz and grind and reglue they became two row stands… the result … I now have all my wearing pairs in my room. Added 3 of my favorite round face watches for extra flare!

D938A99F-3084-4A6E-B36E-88D8AE785AD7.jpeg

How it looked with the 3 row stands... Theory was it would fit more when it fact I can now fit 20% more with two rows... Lived and learned...

1669072158491.png

Last edited:
So I got a countertop display for my room after a couple of years of searching and first thing that occurred to me is it was not big enough 😂 So to the shop and hardware store I went. My first idea was a triple row stand and I made them but it was cluttered so back to the shop and with a buzz and grind and reglue they became two row stands… the result … I now have all my wearing pairs in my room. Added 3 of my favorite round face watches for extra flare!

View attachment 1013618

How it looked with the 3 row stands... Theory was it would fit more when it fact I can now fit 20% more with two rows... Lived and learned...

View attachment 1013624
Awww… I truly feel sorry for you. 🤣😂🤣

Back