• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My XMetals

tuzobiker

Oakley Beginner
CDMX, Mexico
These are my XMetals... and my short but long history:

In the 2000, when I saw James Marsden wear the XMetal for de first XMen movie, I wished immediately... but that were stundent times and I had to wait to end my career and start to job to get a pair of Juliet.

I bought the Juliet frame without lenses for $130USD because my incomes were small in those times... and I decided transform them in my prescription lenses, the result: the frame needs service due to the daily use for 3 years, the same time I cursed the MSc. First goal: DONE!!!

Some years after, the Romeo in Mission Impossible... well, it was the second goal to get. The years gone fast, and the third goal was fixed: Mars!

In recent past days I received a small pig (translate for an important amount of money, "puerquito" in mexican spanish) and I said: "I need the Romeo". So, I gone to one of the Oakley Facebook forums where I am sucribed and asked for the goals pair... just waited 30 minutes for a reasonable offer (I think): Romeo and Mars for $1000. So, I contacted to the seller, and realized the transaction... Second and Third goals: DONE!!!

And now, for me, the XMetal collection is complete, I know there is more XMetal models: Half, Penny, Romeo 2, X Squared... but I have the icons right now.

1640111716936.jpeg

Cheers!

Saludos desde México!!!

Congrats "paisano" i am from TJ BC Mexico, so i can relate to your story, i have allways liked Oakley but since i found this forum almost 3 years ago my collection grew exponentially.

If you dont mind me asking did you get the Romeo and Mars from Alberto ?? He has been selling some nice pieces lately

Congrats "paisano" i am from TJ BC Mexico, so i can relate to your story, i have allways liked Oakley but since i found this forum almost 3 years ago my collection grew exponentially.

If you dont mind me asking did you get the Romeo and Mars from Alberto ?? He has been selling some nice pieces lately
$1000 USD for both? Someone needs to hook me up with this Alberto!!!!

Thanks paisano!!
Alberto from CdMx??? If we are talking about the same guy, he bougth me the pair and I am waiting for a MonsterDog and another Racing Jackets...

Back