• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
How wide are the frames? have narrow face so far only Sutro S fit best.....

Price? when available on site to purchase?
Not wide at all. I have a tiny face. Sutras look silly on me, but these Hydras fit amazing. Same lens profile as the old M Frame Strike lens.

Not sure when Oakley will release them, but I just found something interesting … The Bay department store here in Canada is selling them online only for $215 (Canadian) which is equivalent to $165 US dollars.

I’ll attach a screen shot of the item’s store page. It’s a reputable store that has been around in Canada forever. Not sure why they were given exclusive pre-sale rights?

AC753E1C-5589-4C52-8A65-F174893161E2.png

Not wide at all. I have a tiny face. Sutras look silly on me, but these Hydras fit amazing. Same lens profile as the old M Frame Strike lens.

Not sure when Oakley will release them, but I just found something interesting … The Bay department store here in Canada is selling them online only for $215 (Canadian) which is equivalent to $165 US dollars.

I’ll attach a screen shot of the item’s store page. It’s a reputable store that has been around in Canada forever. Not sure why they were given exclusive pre-sale rights?

View attachment 993121

Thanks but referring to the SUTRO S which is the much smaller version of the Sutro. They are Small frames:

Is also interesting that these are potentially cheaper

Last edited:
Back