• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Andrew Tater Petterson Frogskins

come on now
Turds are buying 2k Ott junk imo
And you think this is too much???
Hey man, I didn't say it was smart to spend $2k on an OTT either! I think the Peterson's are probably the best Frogs out there. Hands down the best ones you could have. Unfortunately the Frog market died a weird death. I just don't think Peterson's are work $2,500 currently.

They are interesting , I know
Well since they are on eBay we will see if any sell at that price, if someone’s willing to pay almost 6,000 for an OTT, then anything’s possible, if not they will sit with the 5,000 + Juliet and X-squared 24k’s lol

There’s always a market for exclusives.
I bet if i put an r1 big vault matched for 5-6 k someone will pick that up right away.

The problem we have on the forum is we under value things, especially in an open market, so if a 1 of 50 pairs sells for 2500, or a 1 of 20 sold for close to 6,000, then a 1 of 30 should sell for 3 to 4,000 easy :smoke:

sometimes yes, sometimes no. The last couple Peterson’s went by auction in the $1500 range so there is evidence a $2500 is way high. It’s been a while so maybe the Frogskins are back on their way up but we will see. The new OTT has just come out so we will see what the actual demand and pricing for it once everything stabilizes in a year or two. But I would think most Oakley fans are willing to pay a lot more for an OTT than a Frogskin, all things being equal.

Just looking through the ebay pics and the pics on o review and have just looked at #8 and #9 and the distressing doesn't match up between the o review pics and the ebay pics. The Oakley on the arm of the orange/red one is completely different. Assuming there's only supposed to be one of each they should match up exactly or was thete multiple of each pair made then the best one of each was packaged and sold?

Screenshot_20200904-104026_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200904-103958_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200904-104302_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200904-104326_Chrome.jpg

Latest Posts

Back