• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Andrew Tater Petterson Frogskins

A0E094F4-49F2-4526-B532-7F6F4E4CDF81.gif

hes sold numerous ones like this before. Just saying I'd not trust any of them.. especially since they don't match the stock photos like mine do. To a T

Oh and these have all been sold before be careful friends..

This is number 17 and It matches the stock photos perfectly.

Screenshot_20200904-135904_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20200904-135724_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20200904-135222_Chrome.jpg

Funny too. I know the original owner of a few pairs that are listed right now and none were sold with the black bags. Strange how they have the bags now. It would be impossible to aquire these back bags unless they were copied......again..

The Y on the left stem of the o review pic is completely white. The pair on ebay the Y isn't. Is the most obvious and easy to spot difference. But there's a ton more the more you look.
You would be correct. Only 1 of each so why are there differences. Remember everyone.. a few pairs were sold a few years back from the same town as the seller now and were pulled after the bids because they were determined to be fakes. Strange how these ones pop up again from the same location. I remember because it was friendswood Texas. The same town as the lion museum. Yet a different seller name.. kinda fishy. Again mixing great pairs with non authentic ones makes it hard to trust but easy to make it seem like your truthful. Please everyone be careful..

Last edited:
hes sold numerous ones like this before. Just saying I'd not trust any of them.. especially since they don't match the stock photos like mine do. To a T

Oh and these have all been sold before be careful friends..

This is number 17 and It matches the stock photos perfectly.

View attachment 784364View attachment 784365View attachment 784366

Funny too. I know the original owner of a few pairs that are listed right now and none were sold with the black bags. Strange how they have the bags now. It would be impossible to aquire these back bags unless they were copied......again..

damn!!! Really?? Thats fuqed up. I wonder who in the hell is doing those copies??

Back