• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Andrew Tater Petterson Frogskins

Ok, just caught up with the thread

I actually hung out with Joe - I invited him over to my dads house, we ate some good BBQ and he shared a few beers with my dad...

the reason he came over, was to buy the "fade Juliets" that I bought from @zwc0442 about 5 or 6 years ago...

they were purchased by Joe and allegedly placed in his museum...

if I see him again, I'll be glad to punch the beard off his face...

I actually hung out with Joe - I invited him over to my dads house, we ate some good BBQ and he shared a few beers with my dad...

the reason he came over, was to buy the "fade Juliets" that I bought from @zwc0442 about 5 or 6 years ago...

make sure he brings out the originals first :rofl:

Would like to have that juliet back some day that was that first one I ever did like that.

These are real baby.
My pictures not Joes.
It almost appears as if the art is incorporated into the frame, not painted.
DA34CC58-32A3-4382-BC72-8DF1DD000B64.jpeg
FBDA89F4-2024-4DD8-9484-B31F18A363C5.jpeg
9B715B18-3F04-4D2D-B4A6-BBBAEE4B1D2A.jpeg
275BA9F0-1931-4EC0-8A31-B89BBAC121AD.jpeg
BB24FEE3-3133-4844-AEC7-6D3381CB2304.jpeg

I am sorry, the man has never done me wrong and he does Have a lot of BNIB awesome goods.
I think he doesn't pipe in because...its pointless. To be honest I have spoken with a few top teir Oakley people that have bowed out of this forum because of all the bashing. I am just being a messenger that shouldn't probably be messaging. I think Joe is in the same boat.
I like this forum and have learned a lot.
I understand there are people that have had a bad experience. So far I have not🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Yes it would probably be best if they did not say anything. There is too much damaging evidence that speaking out against it only worsens their position. Best to hold the tongue.

The end message for everyone is you cannot buy on another person’s word. A collector with a big collection saying something does not automatically mean it is true. Too much shady stuff and greed in this hobby to take everything a face value like....

Joe Smith and his deception on these painted pairs, claiming some well known false things as in the ‘prototype’ metal briefcases, along with the shilling of his own auctions.
Anton Sy/Dr.Flgd and his recasting of trophies and selling them as real.
BAPD and the chrome OTT that was ironically used to rip off Joe.
Trixte and the well known custom lenses sold as HQ customs.
And many more.

Always take everything with a grain of salt and get real proof what the one offs and rare stuff you buy. Be careful out there, as they say.

Last edited:
Yes it would probably be best if they did not say anything. There is too much damaging evidence that speaking out against it only worsens their position. Best to hold the tongue.

The end message for everyone is you cannot buy on another person’s word. A collector with a big collection saying something does not automatically mean it is true. Too much shady stuff and greed in this hobby to take everything a face value like....

Joe Smith and his deception on these painted pairs, claiming some well known false things as in the ‘prototype’ metal briefcases, along with the shilling of his own auctions.
Anton Sy/Dr.Flgd and his recasting of trophies and selling them as real.
BAPD and the chrome OTT that was ironically used to rip off Joe.
Trixte and the well known custom lenses sold as HQ customs.
And many more.

Always take everything with a grain of salt and get real proof what the one offs and rare stuff you buy. Be careful out there, as they say.
Amen to that.

Back