• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

CROC N' ROLL !!!

After many years of "passively aggressively" trolling Croc Wearers, I broke down and bought some for me, Carlitos and Mayra after Maricela got a pair for her birthday - them charms though hahaha !!!

A family that Crocs together, stays together 😆

Judge me only if you want to fist fight me...

8470A6CE-DE4F-42DA-86E8-5326CC2C0864.jpeg

CROC N' ROLL !!!

After many years of "passively aggressively" trolling Croc Wearers, I broke down and bought some for me, Carlitos and Mayra after Maricela got a pair for her birthday - them charms though hahaha !!!

A family that Crocs together, stays together 😆

Judge me only if you want to fist fight me...

View attachment 747693

I had a pair for a bit. To be honest, what works, works. I mean yeah it's goofy looking, but it is what it is. Billion dollar idea.

I had a pair for a bit. To be honest, what works, works. I mean yeah it's goofy looking, but it is what it is. Billion dollar idea.
They're surprisingly comfortable hahaha !!!

when you walk, the vents breath really well 🤘🏼

Flint 13's

With a lot of stores still closed during release, it's been bot-season by speculation. Didn't have a chance period grabbing a pair the normal way. I paid a bit extra for mine, but they also came stupid-fast considering the distance. I'm lucky I didn't get a QC monstrosity. Just a hologram a tad off-tilt.

While this is very far from a grail, and it has banana toe execution, I've waited too long for this re-release. I planned on having it.
psyWVI3.jpg

Kobe IX EXT Mid

I have the similar high model. Landed this pretty much at retail + tax.
Wish it had a traditional liner because it's still a bit of a chore to put on + there's no ventilation to compensate, but I guess this would never been a proper summer shoe anyway.

Z1Pjue3.jpg

LouBoutin Silver Strass High tops. Got them in Dallas last October. This particular pair was made for a guys wedding. His wife had matching pumps/heels, well, he hocked them. Got them from a pawn shop for $113. They couldn’t verify authenticity. I knew they were real. They were BNIB. When I was down there I took them to the Louboutin store (I think it was Neiman Marcus?) at one of the malls, and they verified the authenticity, and told me originally owner I’m was in their file. I told them he hocked them at a pawn store and what I paid, and they were mesmerized lol. Not gonna turn down a $2,000 + pair of custom shoes for $113
C159396B-95CB-4456-8150-38D378544F4E.jpeg

Back