• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Any Sneakerheads In The House?

Got both beluga….1.0 and 2.0, which one is better? 🤔
887C4B64-FA4C-4047-893F-94A183F000CE.jpeg
14D0EC8B-1413-4129-A670-8C387EC0E16C.jpeg

Yeezy Beluga 1.0 His and Hers
21E476F6-1952-45D8-98F8-0558B9368FFB.jpeg

Seems like this only got stuck as a draft, but I did land the CG 11's on RD. Every holiday 11 I want, Foot Locker has given me. I went for these because of the tongue and the toe. Feels like the best form-fitting 11 I've had thus far.

AAHRm5AACr0h.jpg

Nike SB Ishod.

I don't think I'll be giving these their due and actually skating in them, but I love the AJ 1/4/5 inspiration. Only other skate shoe I had was the NB 1010. These do fit me better, and generally feel better all around. The toe is more form fitting, which I can imagine is functionally better on a board when broken in.
20220110_163704.jpg

Seems like this only got stuck as a draft, but I did land the CG 11's on RD. Every holiday 11 I want, Foot Locker has given me. I went for these because of the tongue and the toe. Feels like the best form-fitting 11 I've had thus far.

View attachment 930521

Nike SB Ishod.

I don't think I'll be giving these their due and actually skating in them, but I love the AJ 1/4/5 inspiration. Only other skate shoe I had was the NB 1010. These do fit me better, and generally feel better all around. The toe is more form fitting, which I can imagine is functionally better on a board when broken in.
View attachment 930522
nice pickups: those cool greys are sweet....

Kyrie Infinity (8)

The 6 to the 7 was like a tradeoff in strengths/weaknesses,. The Infinity seems like it took from both and then added to it.

Much of the shape is clearly the 6, especially with that break at the collar. The lacing is simplified like the 7 and generally more comfortable than both the predecessors.
The Zoom strobel setup changes the identity of the signature line. More accommodating for wing players imo.

It's smaller/lighter on foot than it looks. I'd say the 7's edge it out so far in the aesthetics. Bought too many of those just for that reason. But these seem like the best functional Kyrie to date imo

20220112_181444.jpg

Kyrie Infinity (8)

The 6 to the 7 was like a tradeoff in strengths/weaknesses,. The Infinity seems like it took from both and then added to it.

Much of the shape is clearly the 6, especially with that break at the collar. The lacing is simplified like the 7 and generally more comfortable than both the predecessors.
The Zoom strobel setup changes the identity of the signature line. More accommodating for wing players imo.

It's smaller/lighter on foot than it looks. I'd say the 7's edge it out so far in the aesthetics. Bought too many of those just for that reason. But these seem like the best functional Kyrie to date imo

View attachment 931409
Nice..... glad to see him back on the court

Back