• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Are these Oakley Mars legit?

If I'm going to drop a G on a pair of glasses....im going thru a reputable guy on the forums.or inspect in person!

Lmao y'all are trippin! I haven't purchased yet. Only said that so someone wouldn't go and snipe them if it was indeed a deal. I've never seen them posted online for less than that so that's why I inquired. Anyway appreciate all the helpful feedback and yes I'm in the market for a pair at a fair price as mentioned if anyone has. Thanks all

Lmao y'all are trippin! I haven't purchased yet. Only said that so someone wouldn't go and snipe them if it was indeed a deal. I've never seen them posted online for less than that so that's why I inquired. Anyway appreciate all the helpful feedback and yes I'm in the market for a pair at a fair price as mentioned if anyone has. Thanks all
Ha. Have a mint pair almost ready to go to the exchange. Pm if interested.

hey bro i can't figure out how to message you, can you please pm me? ty
You need 15 useful posts to be able to do that. I think you are 10 posts away. Log out thereafter and then log back in and you can PM away.

Back