• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bat wolf

LambertDad1976

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Central Kentucky
Bat wolf icons question…
I only own 2 pair of bat wolf and they both have interchangeable icons. My question is has this always been the case or did they used to be fixed like the fuel cells? I’m seeing a few interesting eBay listings that don’t have the interchangeable icons and am curious if this is a red flag that they’re fakes?

Bat wolf icons question…
I only own 2 pair of bat wolf and they both have interchangeable icons. My question is has this always been the case or did they used to be fixed like the fuel cells? I’m seeing a few interesting eBay listings that don’t have the interchangeable icons and am curious if this is a red flag that they’re fakes?
They always had interchangeable icons.

Honestly my least favorite, clear frame, but I’ve modified a pair of fuel cells by having them cerakoted, and i was thinking of doing some in Steel-it silver. I already have the steel-it in black and silver, so time and attention are all it’d cost. Both pairs I was eyeing were similar but different color lenses and icons.
DA642C4D-3CDA-461E-814F-C7AA3D816FAC.png

Back