• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Black camo light assault boots

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Anyone interested in these light assault black camo boots? Size 10.5. I literally wore them once around the house and I don’t know if they are ever going to get worn again. More of a work boots and doc Martin kind of guy. I can take more pictures if needed. I threw out the box due to it getting mixed up with the garbage from the kids Christmas gifts. They are brand new. Asking 160$ IfF&F and $185 G&S. Looking to trade toward any xmetals as well, with cash on my side and an electric blue scar.

D304D6E7-BB86-4733-8494-0738E2E4C493.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Anyone interested in these light assault black camo boots? Size 10.5. I literally wore them once around the house and I don’t know if they are ever going to get worn again. More of a work boots and doc Martin kind of guy. I can take more pictures if needed. I threw out the box due to it getting mixed up with the garbage from the kids Christmas gifts. They are brand new. Paid 155$ plus shipping for them so asking 180$ with shipping only to cover shipping costs. If the shipping is cheaper, I’ll fix the price when sending. Only shipping in the US.
View attachment 931686
A pantless pic might help convince @TheStig to jump on em

What are the feet 👣 like inside the boots?

Username Hidden said:
A pantless pic might help convince @TheStig to jump on em
Hahahahaha I didn’t think about that. I may have to wear ankle socks for a picture.
Username Hidden said:
What are the feet 👣 like inside the boots?
I think they’re comfortable and super light, I just will probably never wear them again.

Bump

You need pull out all stops and post a picture wearing them boots with bare calves. :spiteful:

If I only had bear calves

Username Hidden said:
If I only had bear calves
Just show what you got.

Username Hidden said:
You need pull out all stops and post a picture wearing them boots with bare calves. :spiteful:

😮‍💨 🥵

Bear calf
D2B4DCD2-908E-4018-B4A7-B4092F93467B.jpeg

Back