• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bonz Custom Boneyard

The only tio.2 I have kinda finished is my Mars and the orbitals are polished not plasma . The color of the bottom picture is a metallic silver kind of a FMJ type finish.
Plasma is a harder color to correct .
So have you tried doing Plasma on any xmetal frame?

I have not yet on an x-metal frame . I was trying to find you a picture of an o-matter frame I did I'll try to find it and DM you!

Ok, as you may or may not know, I did a really stupid thing last year and had my TiO2 XX customized...

It hurt because the orbitals were this beautiful bone Plasma finish...a lot lighter than regular Plasma and it contrasted so perfectly with the XMetal colored nose bridge and ear stems...

I'd like to be able to recreate that color...

It's my single XMetal regret 😩😩

0C553859-E0AB-43CC-B846-8DFE57309F35.jpeg
DC6BBF59-4E75-4544-8E48-AB2B47FDFB79.jpeg
0DBBCA3A-6869-446A-90CE-D311DB3C1B39.jpeg
E5BBD7F5-EA04-4928-9502-ADF12ABE29CC.jpeg

Ok, as you may or may not know, I did a really stupid thing last year and had my TiO2 XX customized...

It hurt because the orbitals were this beautiful bone Plasma finish...a lot lighter than regular Plasma and it contrasted so perfectly with the XMetal colored nose bridge and ear stems...

View attachment 731220View attachment 731221View attachment 731222View attachment 731223
And you don’t regret wrapping a dodge with a lime green color? Or buying a dodge for that matter?? 😝

View attachment 731220View attachment 731221View attachment 731222View attachment 731223
Awww man that hurts! Bone finish is so unique. You can't do anything except clean or blast those. The texture and sand like finish is unbeatable. No reggreats!!! Live free.

Back