• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Bottle Rocket Brown Smoke OO9164-05

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Trying to fund my future pair of XS's, its time to thin the herd a little and try and sell some of my lesser worn pairs.

I have for sale a pair of Bottle Rocket frames in Brown Smoke, sku #OO9164-05. I purchased these from a seller on Ebay a while back having never tried the Bottle Rocket frames before. I decided to branch out and try not only a new model of frames, but a different color than I'd usually go for. They are quite comfortable, and one of the lightest weight sets of Oakley frames I've ever worn. The only reason I'm selling is that I don't wear them often enough, and as the first line of my ad stated, I'm saving up for some XS's. The lenses are a knockoff pair of generic brown polarized. They are in near perfect condition and the view through them is actually pretty decent considering they are a generic brand.

I am looking for $55 shipped, which is what I paid for them. I am also open to offers as well. I bought the lenses separately and am throwing them in free of charge. Glasses will ship with the SI cleaning bag shown. Thanks and have a great day!

O8l6sWQ.jpg

JmUJlpW.jpg

BfB9fAm.jpg

2rD0C7j.jpg

uLKqYZ4.jpg

PJdF7Vx.jpg

skkAFoq.jpg

3rbl16J.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump