• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold C Six Carbon Fiber #97/250

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

This is the C Six CF I mentioned in my intro thread. I was the original owner and wore these ~20-30x over the years, though not recently.

The carbon fiber frame is in near mint condition. Hinges are nice and tight, rubber on nose bridge and temples is in good shape. The temples show some wear, as documented in the pictures, chiefly at tips and on the peaks of the logos. The polarized lenses are in fair shape, with some scratches, some roughness on the front possibly due to age, and what appears to be the start of delamination in 1-2 corners.

I foolishly threw out the original box and paperwork years ago, so they will arrive to you in their Oakley bag within a metal Oakley pod style case.

It's hard to come up with what seems like a fair price for these. I see a few posted on eBay for stupid prices, and those may have more of the original packaging with them or may be in closer to new condition, but who knows. So I'm listing these for $7500 including PP fee and shipping within USA. If that seems off, feel free to PM offers. Payment to be made by PayPal G&S, will ship out from SW Florida on same or following business day.

It's difficult to photograph these well, but I've done my best to show the flaws in the condition. Please don't hesitate to contact me for more info or images!

20220329_165145.jpg
20220330_123801.jpg
20220330_124338.jpg
20220330_124211.jpg
20220330_124351.jpg
20220330_124454.jpg
20220330_121141.jpg
20220330_121122.jpg
20220330_121046.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Super cool

Not being complete is going to hurt your final take home but very cool indeed! Im not a C Six pro so don't listen to just me and let some others chime in but I think you are looking more in the $2-3K ballpark from what I have seen sell in the past... Someone correct me if Im wrong please!

Username Hidden said:
Not being complete is going to hurt your final take home but very cool indeed! Im not a C Six pro so don't listen to just me and let some others chime in but I think you are looking more in the $2-3K ballpark from what I have seen sell in the past... Someone correct me if Im wrong please!
Your wrong

Username Hidden said:
Your wrong
and humble enough to admit it.... What would these range? What does a complete range?

Username Hidden said:
and humble enough to admit it.... What would these range? What does a complete range?
In their condition I’d say they’re still gonna fetch 4K + just gonna take the right buyer…..most want complete.

Username Hidden said:
In their condition I’d say they’re still gonna fetch 4K +
Thats crazy but awesome! Thanks for the info! Guess I will stick to the Brazilian model

Username Hidden said:
Thats crazy but awesome! Thanks for the info! Guess I will stick to the Brazilian model
Complete pair in that condition would easily catch 6K and prob more.

Username Hidden said:
Complete pair in that condition would easily catch 6K and prob more.
Wish now I had the wisdom to pick em up when they were rolling up on eBay 10 years ago for $2500 :headbang:

Username Hidden said:
Wish now I had the wisdom to pick em up when they were rolling up on eBay 10 years ago for $2500 :headbang:
I’m gonna kick you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back