• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cacatman's Collection

As I’ve said before, there are tons of other better collections in this part of the forum. I’m very honoured, but I’m not sure why mine, in particular, was stickied.
Because I do what I feel like when I feel like it. Lol. Your a good person with a good collection. Same with the others I've stuck to the top here.

Because I do what I feel like when I feel like it. Lol. Your a good person with a good collection. Same with the others I've stuck to the top here.
Oh! Didn't realise you did it. I'm very honoured to be thought of in that way. Thank you. But I won't feel bad if I get dropped off the list at anytime, bro!

I am new to the forum but utterly speechless. This is awesome. If you would ever like to add a random person to your will :) Great stuff. Random note, I grew up in the same town in Oklahoma as a former CEO of Oakley Link Newcomb. You would have thought I might have had a better hookup. :)

No longer have it. It was seized as a "security threat" in Saudi Arabia.

They X-rayed it twice. And even though it was obviously solid metal, they confiscated it. And then the security guard promptly pocketed it instead of "disposing" of it.

Jeddah airport is hands down the worst airport I have ever had the misfortune of landing at. It's crowded, has poor service, and literally 2 filthy toilets in the whole place. The business class lounge was like a school cafeteria with no space, seats or clean tables. It was seriously disgusting.

Even if you have to pay $500 extra on your ticket to avoid the airport, it's money well spent. Apparently, they're opening up a new airport.....apparently.