• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Carbon Shift Shallow Water Prizm $200

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Sadly my dad has ran into some financial complications, and to help I've decided to sell some of the frames I use the least. I love this set but I barely use it, according to chrisahardaway this is the only Shallow Water Prizm set available at the time, so you might score a "one of a kind" for the time being.
Carbon Shift Shallow Water Prizm, you can choose either a sapphire frame (last 3 pics) or a jade (all black) frame. Lenses are custom cut from a Turbine donor and the fit perfectly, they do have a scratch on the right (unetched) lens which is out of the field of vision (an accident while being trimmed) but it is unnoticeable while wearing. I will include, the frame, Shallow Water lenses, mfbag, the carbon vault and the box for a sapphire model.
The lenses alone were over $200, so my loss is your gain, take the whole shebang for $225 $210 $200 or best reasonable offer, shipped to the US or Canada, I'll ship anywhere else on your dime. I need the cash, so no trades please.
Any questions or doubts please let me know
Thanks!

Ps. These lenses can still be cut for a Penny or Juliet in case you don't like the Carbon Shift

IMG_4731.JPG

IMG_4732.JPG

IMG_4733.JPG

IMG_4734.JPG

IMG_4735.JPG

IMG_4736.JPG

IMG_4738.JPG

IMG_4739.JPG

IMG_4740.JPG

IMG_4741.JPG

IMG_4742.JPG

Last edited: