• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cases/Towers for Sale in the US

Found a 4.0 double for $450, then a shipper on Uship is willing to pick up and deliver for $363 for a total of $813 before tip. Am I overpaying for a 4.0 double? Also only online payment he accepts is Cashapp which I am not familiar with. I spoke with him on the phone and talked about some details on shipping/pickup and he does have pictures of this display in his warehouse.

What would YOU do?

Found a 4.0 double for $450, then a shipper on Uship is willing to pick up and deliver for $363 for a total of $813 before tip. Am I overpaying for a 4.0 double? Also only online payment he accepts is Cashapp which I am not familiar with. I spoke with him on the phone and talked about some details on shipping/pickup and he does have pictures of this display in his warehouse.

What would YOU do?

I think several members here would say that’s too high of a price. If you’re willing to spend it, that’s all that matters.

The bigger issue is CashApp. I believe that is the type of money transfer service that offers to protection or recourse. I would never use that type of service with a stranger.

What would YOU do?
Way too much.

What would YOU do?
Where are you located?

Latest Posts

Back