• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Completed The Eye Jacket Collection

Really nice collection of Eye Jackets. I recently got ahold of a good condition Moss w/ gold iridium. I was proud I had two now. Hahaha. But seriously, really nice 'collection'. I like how you concentrated on just Eye Jackets. Congrats man. Like I said. Everyone here makes me feel small. NOT.
Thanks Sharky. though my main focus was Eye Jackets I do have Many other frames in my collection. see the link below for everything... However that really needs updated as I purchased many more since I made that post.

When I watched Jordan play, I should have seen the Oakley eye jacket before, but at that time I was too young to even notice the Oakley brand. It wasn't until I saw Jordan wearing the Oakley eye jacket on different occasions in interviews in "The Last Dance" that I couldn't think about it. It's hard to imagine that it was a design from 30 years ago, and even today it's still unique. Oh my goodness! What did I miss!

Back