• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Consolidated Oakley Watches Real or Fake Thread (Is this Oakley Watch Fake?)

I recently bought a GMT and was wondering what to look for to see if it's real or fake? I never knew that people made fake oakley watches

I recently bought a GMT and was wondering what to look for to see if it's real or fake? I never knew that people made fake oakley watches
Post pictures but don’t think I’ve seen many faked gmt’s they aren’t that sought after compared to the mms hollow points and such.

Real or fake Oakley Blade watch?

Screenshot_20220329-004301_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220329-005549_Facebook.jpg

Woooooow, I've never seen a fake Blade Watch until now. Where is the seller located if you don't mind me asking?

The dial is incorrect(swiss made is placed in the wrong part) and the bracelet links are too wide. The correct dial and bracelet look like this:

20200605_004458.jpg

20200605_004505.jpg

Notice how the links on the one you posted look more square like, while the real ones have links that have a thinner/longer look to them.

Woooooow, I've never seen a fake Blade Watch until now. Where is the seller located if you don't mind me asking?

The dial is incorrect(swiss made is placed in the wrong part) and the bracelet links are too wide. The correct dial and bracelet look like this:

View attachment 950274

View attachment 950275
Theyre in Ausyralia and the listing is on facebook marketplace. They say they have pictures of the box so ill try get them and post them as well.

Back