• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Consolidated Oakley Watches Real or Fake Thread (Is this Oakley Watch Fake?)

I made the mistake of purchasing that watch from a guy in Brazil. Thankfully Ebay protection kicked in and the seller had to do a return which he didn't want to. I still lost over a hundred dollars in international duty fees

Hey all. I have found two watched and wanted to get your opinions on them. The first one is a Blade watch. I checked out O-Review and haven't seen a Satin/Matte black version of this watch, wanted to see if anyone here has. The second watch is a TB Polished with a Titanium dial. In rough conditions. It appears not to have a serial number. In my research, I believe the polished black ion-plated TB is the only one that may have been released without a serial number. If anyone can take a moment and let me know if any of these watched are legit I would appreciate it. HNY O fam.

IMG_7855.jpg

IMG_7856.jpg

IMG_7857.jpg

IMG_7858.jpg

IMG_7859.jpg

IMG_7860.jpg

IMG_7861.jpg

IMG_7862.jpg

IMG_7863.jpg

IMG_7864.jpg

IMG_7865.jpg

IMG_7866.jpg

IMG_7867.jpg

IMG_7868.jpg

Look cool to me! Nice finds. The serials on TB will rub off easy when the rubbers are missing.
Some elbow grease and a service and you'll have a good wearing T

Back