• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Consolidated Oakley Watches Real or Fake Thread (Is this Oakley Watch Fake?)

Can you clue me in on how you can tell? I'd appreciate it. Also, what do you think would be a fair offer?
Has the sexy curves and the clasp is proper which is the first big giveaway. Most of the fakes have 2 micro holes next to each other and the third sits back further or there is no third. Fakes bracelets look sharp on the round edges and clunky, the fakes head tends to be not as refined. Looks like to me you missed it already... says out of stock. That is a Time tank 1st version about $400 more than it would be worth if it was complete, with box, and cherry mint

Heads up on anyone looking at this. It looks like the main head of the watch is genuine but the band is a fake.

Heads up on anyone looking at this. It looks like the main head of the watch is genuine but the band is a fake.

Check out this item on OfferUp. Oakley Minute Machine Red Face for Sale in Sterling, VA - OfferUp

Seller has/had it on offerup . I told him it was unfortunately not authentic .

Damn brother, you’re good. I only wish to have your knowledge.

But it says "titanium bracelet" it has to be real!!!! :rofl:

Just so you all know in the future... allot but not all of the fake bracelets have two micro adjustment holes on the side or 3 that are seperated wider than a genuine... this being one of those... Dang and $1600 was such a steal of a price!

Can someone legit check this Oakley Blade watch please? thank you.
IMG_2087.jpeg
IMG_2088.jpeg
IMG_2089.jpeg
IMG_2092.jpeg
IMG_2093.jpeg
IMG_2094.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back