• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

z-memes-73-11.jpg
1cd6f8fb80f531747967b22aea8b04b1.jpg

Last edited:
Damn that vax.
Something else I read today

"PHS told Reuters that the data actually shows that vaccinated individuals are far less likely to die from COVID-19 infection than unvaccinated individuals, once you take into account the underlying population sizes and differences in the age structure of individuals who are vaccinated compared to unvaccinated.

'A higher overall number of COVID-19 related deaths among people who are vaccinated compared to those who are unvaccinated can be seen in current weekly reporting due to the fact that over 90% of individuals in Scotland are fully vaccinated against COVID-19”, it said in an email. “For those aged 50 and over, this is at almost 100%.'

For the dates referenced in the graph (here), it shows that there were 261 double vaccinated acute hospital admissions, out of 3.4 million people who had received both doses.

On the other hand, there were 153 admissions out of 1 million unvaccinated people.

This means that 8 out of every 100,000 fully vaccinated individuals were hospitalised, compared to 15 out of every 100,000 unvaccinated individuals, the PHS report says."

Damn that vax.

How bout this one?

Something else I read today

"PHS told Reuters that the data actually shows that vaccinated individuals are far less likely to die from COVID-19 infection than unvaccinated individuals, once you take into account the underlying population sizes and differences in the age structure of individuals who are vaccinated compared to unvaccinated.

'A higher overall number of COVID-19 related deaths among people who are vaccinated compared to those who are unvaccinated can be seen in current weekly reporting due to the fact that over 90% of individuals in Scotland are fully vaccinated against COVID-19”, it said in an email. “For those aged 50 and over, this is at almost 100%.'

For the dates referenced in the graph (here), it shows that there were 261 double vaccinated acute hospital admissions, out of 3.4 million people who had received both doses.

On the other hand, there were 153 admissions out of 1 million unvaccinated people.

This means that 8 out of every 100,000 fully vaccinated individuals were hospitalised, compared to 15 out of every 100,000 unvaccinated individuals, the PHS report says."
Anytime I read "Fact Check" I stop reading.. sorry

Back