• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

If they were tested, they were vaxxed. You did not need to be injected to be vaccinated. Moroever, It is popping up everywhere now. You can chose to deny the obvious but the truth is coming out. This was all about depopulation for the Great Reset Agenda 2030 and survivors are to be transhumanistic as nanotech is assimilating into people.
wow.

Devils advocate here and lets take the word Covid and replace it with, i dunno, halitosis.

So if someone dies and they get tested positive for halitosis its because they injected them with halitosis when they tested. but the several billion tested with the big H thay are still alive are now dying from all these other complications because they were tested therefore injected. i tested with a home test and used a swab and have come up positive and negative in the past three years. What should I do now? see a doctor on twitter?

If they were tested, they were vaxxed. You did not need to be injected to be vaccinated. Moroever, It is popping up everywhere now. You can chose to deny the obvious but the truth is coming out. This was all about depopulation for the Great Reset Agenda 2030 and survivors are to be transhumanistic as nanotech is assimilating into people.

wtfhomer.gif

Latest Posts

Back