• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom work in Europe (UK excluded): Who and where?

Hang in there - I believe all the english poles point towards a referendum on re-joining the EU
yeah, it only took 10 years of back an forth before they finally did leave the EU....... so after a new vote and the same talks and negotiations
..... i would say OP can send his glasses out to be painted somewhere around the year 2068

Listen - We'd love to have them back as well, costing us a fortune in customs everytime we order from Amazon.
**** amazon.......just support your local shops (if you have any) ;)

My dear mom worked in Ireland when she was younger..... 3 years in a bakery in Limerick โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ’ช

**** amazon.......just support your local shops (if you have any) ;)

My dear mom worked in Ireland when she was younger..... 3 years in a bakery in Limerick โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ’ช
I do try but 'some' of us Irish rip the piss out of prices in shops and even with VAT its still cheaper. Also add to the fact I bought two new wardrobes full of clothes on a holiday to Florida recently itll be a while before im let near a shop ๐Ÿ˜†

I was always told if they have been returned as "warranty work" no taxation was required. Did anything change?

I was always told if they have been returned as "warranty work" no taxation was required. Did anything change?
That doesnt work for EU. Basicaly once the product leaves EU zone its taken as a new product once it comes back. You can only pay taxes from the price of the job done but that limits you on insuring the package. Warranty claims can go through without tax but for warranty claim theres some paperwork and basicaly only companies can do that not a private person.

That doesnt work for EU. Basicaly once the product leaves EU zone its taken as a new product once it comes back. You can only pay taxes from the price of the job done but that limits you on insuring the package. Warranty claims can go through without tax but for warranty claim theres some paperwork and basicaly only companies can do that not a private person.
An LLC is a company no matter how you slice it...

Back