• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Differences in the curve / size of different eye jackets (tight pair of Kith collab Jackets)

mwkais

Oakley Beginner
PA
Hello Forum i am pretty new here. this is only my second post i believe. I picked up an old pair of new eye jackets in black/gold a little while back and have been loving them. they fit perfectly. Not long after i acquired the new Kith collab eye jackets to keep building up a little collection of one of my favorite frames. I noticed there is a significant difference in the curve of the frame and thus the width of space between the arms. The Kith pair are tighter on my head and i can feel the frame flexing a bit and flattening out when i put them on. They are not super uncomfy but im very curious about the differences here or if the older pair might be broken in or modified. I also in general dont like the collab pair as much. materials and construction dont feel as nice as the classic Oakleys. If anyone has any thoughts as to possible differences in fit or any experience with eye jacket frames breaking in a bit over time I would love to know. thanks -Michael

I think you just need to make enough posts (20 maybe?) and you unlock messaging. Just comment on a bunch of posts till you get there.

This is a much better place to grow your collection than eBay. Just have to be watching the "for sale" section 24/7 😉
yeah ive gotten that sense! ive read a lot on these forums and trust the people here much more than some rando on ebay as well.

This is a much better place to grow your collection than eBay. Just have to be watching the "for sale" section 24/7 😉
Still interested in touching base. I think i have to wait another day for the 15 day requirement . if that doesnt work i may just buy premium haha

Latest Posts

Back