• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do i have an an addiction?

colin39

Oakley Beginner
I love my big square wires and my spinters, ive just found another pair ,nickel with grey lenses £40.0 👍help me.
IMG_20200617_110419.jpg

IMG_20200617_110413.jpg

I've recently discovered big square wires.

I've been looking for something with Ti lenses as I have G30 Ti iridium and Ti iridium lenses for one of my O Rokr's and they help with my photosensitivity.

Been looking for something I can wear whilst wearing my motorcycle helmet, can't wear the O Rokr's as the earpiece/arms won't fit between the padding and my head.

I have picked up 3 pairs in the last couple of weeks.

Chrome Ti Clear for low light.
Platinum VR50 Gold Iridium for medium light.
Pewter Black Iridium Polarised for bright light.

Just need to get a pair of hard cases to keep the pairs I'm not wearing safe in my jacket pocket.

I've recently discovered big square wires.

I've been looking for something with Ti lenses as I have G30 Ti iridium and Ti iridium lenses for one of my O Rokr's and they help with my photosensitivity.

Been looking for something I can wear whilst wearing my motorcycle helmet, can't wear the O Rokr's as the earpiece/arms won't fit between the padding and my head.

I have picked up 3 pairs in the last couple of weeks.

Chrome Ti Clear for low light.
Platinum VR50 Gold Iridium for medium light.
Pewter Black Iridium Polarised for bright light.

Just need to get a pair of hard cases to keep the pairs I'm not wearing safe in my jacket pocket.

Just watch the sprung arms , they can be delicate.

A19VUU Volkswagen Golf?

Back