• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do you baby your X-Metals?

AbraxasFire

I should Work at Oakley
Ever see people doing this?
sunglasses-where-to-put-em-header.jpg

Or even this?
sunglasses-hanging-out-front-pocket-blue-jeans-close-up-sunny-day-beach-part-summer-wardrobe-b...jpg

Ever since getting my Juliets newly refinished, I don't dare do this at all. I've been sorta babying these since I got them back. I risk it with my Crosshair frames, but not on X-Metals.

So, if I don't have my Fatboy with me, or have my soft vault on hand, they stay on my face no matter what. What about you guys/gals? They're supposed to be virtually indestructible. But I treat them like they're made of glass. 😬😀😎

Ever see people doing this?
View attachment 981230

Or even this?
View attachment 981231

Ever since getting my Juliets newly refinished, I don't dare do this at all. I've been sorta babying these since I got them back. I risk it with my Crosshair frames, but not on X-Metals.

So, if I don't have my Fatboy with me, or have my soft vault on hand, they stay on my face no matter what. What about you guys/gals? They're supposed to be virtually indestructible. But I treat them like they're made of glass. 😬😀😎
I’ll still put them on my shirt :behindsofa:

Latest Posts

Back