• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake minute machine

Definitely a fake. If they haven't shipped it request a refund immediately!
thanks mate. already shipped. Can you give me some key points as to why, after browsing this thread ive noticed, the date colour being wrong, the 10 bar having a dash instead of a dot. Anything else?

thanks mate. already shipped. Can you give me some key points as to why, after browsing this thread ive noticed, the date colour being wrong, the 10 bar having a dash instead of a dot. Anything else?
So many things wrong with it. This is just a few easy to spot.

Flat machining marks between the crown and chrono buttons, also usually have the same flat marks on the opposite side of the case

Chrono buttons are wrong

2nd hole in the band to clasp connecting links. Original only has 1

Very uneven spacing between links. Oem has very consistent spacing

Clasp pin in the buckle protrudes.

Shape of the clasp is poorly done.

Allen screws look flat and wrong. Oem has a slight contour to them.

That's just a few things in this photo. But there's 100 other things wrong with it as well.

Also fakes just have a dull gray appearance to the titanium, they must use some very low grade titanium. Oem has a more silvery brighter look to the titanium.

Screenshot_20240307_071333_eBay.jpg

So many things wrong with it. This is just a few easy to spot.

Flat machining marks between the crown and chrono buttons, also usually have the same flat marks on the opposite side of the case

Chrono buttons are wrong

2nd hole in the band to clasp connecting links. Original only has 1

Very uneven spacing between links. Oem has very consistent spacing

Clasp pin in the buckle protrudes.

Shape of the clasp is poorly done.

Allen screws look flat and wrong. Oem has a slight contour to them.

That's just a few things in this photo. But there's 100 other things wrong with it as well.

Also fakes just have a dull gray appearance to the titanium, they must use some very low grade titanium. Oem has a more silvery brighter look to the titanium.

View attachment 1123099
dude thanks a lot, ive just messaged the seller with all these points. I got giddy lat night and pulled the trigger by sending an offer, and he accepted right off the bat, that should of been a dead giveaway. But I wrongly presumed that there is no way there are fakes of these, with them being so obscure.

Back