• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake XX's are getting a little to good....

It’s not that Oakley couldn’t make a “solid nose bridge” — it’s that they specifically made one that will both flex, and yet stay firm enough to maintain the 3 points of contact.

Without that flex in the nose bridge, these frames would become uncomfortable.

These fakes are getting much better sadly, look at how good the HP watch fakes have become…

There's a fake Splice on Ebay auction that didn't look too bad. In fact I thought it was pretty close to the real thing. Just minor differences now. And if they ever start matching the correct lens colors to frame colors. Watch out. :cool:🤙

IMG_5061.jpeg

There's a fake Splice on Ebay auction that didn't look too bad. In fact I thought it was pretty close to the real thing. Just minor differences now. And if they ever start matching the correct lens colors to frame colors. Watch out. :cool:🤙

View attachment 1087615
I got taken on a splice for $40… thought it was real for a good while until someone showed the difference here…

It’s not that Oakley couldn’t make a “solid nose bridge” — it’s that they specifically made one that will both flex, and yet stay firm enough to maintain the 3 points of contact.

Without that flex in the nose bridge, these frames would become uncomfortable.

These fakes are getting much better sadly, look at how good the HP watch fakes have become…
This nose bridge was pinned and it had the right sku for a 5th gen 24k

Back