• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Cologne(s)

20140724_121923_zps479cf202.jpg

as I love oakleys I also love frags here are some of my collection.

Colognes being alcohol-based and alcohol being flammable that looks like a major fire hazard lol...

Seriously, that's more fragrance than I have Scotch, and I've got a lot of Scotch...

Colognes being alcohol-based and alcohol being flammable that looks like a major fire hazard lol...

Seriously, that's more fragrance than I have Scotch, and I've got a lot of Scotch...
they are kept in a temp controlled room :cool: plus perfume bottles are thick glass they wont break easily. I wanted to see that scotch bro o_O

they are kept in a temp controlled room :cool: plus perfume bottles are thick glass they wont break easily. I wanted to see that scotch bro o_O

The collection ain't nowhere what it used to be but I'll get around to posting it sometime...

plus perfume bottles are thick glass they wont break easily.

Better keep the wife happy bro: thick glass + skull impact = bad day...
:punish:
:mad-35::shock:
:aggressive::lazy:
:(:(:(

:D...

The collection ain't nowhere what it used to be but I'll get around to posting it sometime...

Better keep the wife happy bro: thick glass + skull impact
= bad day...

:punish:
:mad-35::shock:
:aggressive::lazy:
:(:(:(

:D...

hehheeh yup we both love frags. She has her own little collection:D

Recently went to a shop which sells perfumes and colognes and the manager told me and my wife that what maybe fragrant to some will be smelling bad on other people. He mentioned that its all about body chemistry... how your body reacts with the scent. So a few minutes of "lecture" i again bought the classic CK -one and i bought my wife the Bulgari Omnia Améthyste.. Just a few days back as we are attending a party i forgot to "spray" and as we are late my wife used the omnia on me, the scent is so feminine but i said its ok. After the party my wife mentioned that the cologne smells better on me than on her! Lol! so now im using it!

Recently went to a shop which sells perfumes and colognes and the manager told me and my wife that what maybe fragrant to some will be smelling bad on other people. He mentioned that its all about body chemistry... how your body reacts with the scent. So a few minutes of "lecture" i again bought the classic CK -one and i bought my wife the Bulgari Omnia Améthyste.. Just a few days back as we are attending a party i forgot to "spray" and as we are late my wife used the omnia on me, the scent is so feminine but i said its ok. After the party my wife mentioned that the cologne smells better on me than on her! Lol! so now im using it!
My wife has the omnia as well the crystaline and amethyst and i th8nk the red as well but never used them of coarse:p try bvlgari aqua or issey miyake pour homme bro. I know you will like those. Ck one was my high school scent i still own a 200ml bottle of it rarely use it i spray it once in a while when i go to bed.

My wife has the omnia as well the crystaline and amethyst and i th8nk the red as well but never used them of coarse:p try bvlgari aqua or issey miyake pour homme bro. I know you will like those. Ck one was my high school scent i still own a 200ml bottle of it rarely use it i spray it once in a while when i go to bed.

i used issey miyake before... bvlgari aqua i find it too fruity? lol!

I have worn cologne since I was a kid. My old man was a musician so he would literally bath in the stuff so that when the band came off stage they smelled decent. I have been wearing Polo Red for some time now and it works great with my chemistry. I have a few that I use but there is just one and only one that can last the next day and that is Fahrenheit by Dior. I have worn this stuff for at least 25+ years and thee seems to be some magic in those bottles! I get comments all the time. Still high priced for being a classic. There are some classic colognes that have dropped I. Price over the years but this one still is at top dollar.

I keep it simple. I like the classic Polo. I have a variety of other Ralph Lauren colognes but Polo is my most frequently used. I've also become a fan of Lacoste. That gets some use too.

i used issey miyake before... bvlgari aqua i find it too fruity? lol!
Hmmmmm i love bvlgari the first release dark bottle not the flankers it reminds me of the ocean
I have worn cologne since I was a kid. My old man was a musician so he would literally bath in the stuff so that when the band came off stage they smelled decent. I have been wearing Polo Red for some time now and it works great with my chemistry. I have a few that I use but there is just one and only one that can last the next day and that is Fahrenheit by Dior. I have worn this stuff for at least 25+ years and thee seems to be some magic in those bottles! I get comments all the time. Still high priced for being a classic. There are some classic colognes that have dropped I. Price over the years but this one still is at top dollar.
agreed I have Fahrenheit as well its timeless I also have the recently discontinued Fahrenheit absolute my gosh a very excellent release I suggest you get a hold of it before it disappers have you tried AQUA FAHRENHEIT its like the original but w/o the petroleum/gasoline feel of the original.

Back