• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite Cologne(s)

I am a cologne snob. I love Creed colognes. My favorite is Creed Aventus.
do you have a bottle?? the reason I asked is because aventus has inconsistency the bottle I smelled has more smokiness than the fruits it does reminds you of ashtray that is why I am very hesitant to own a bottle.

do you have a bottle?? the reason I asked is because aventus has inconsistency the bottle I smelled has more smokiness than the fruits it does reminds you of ashtray that is why I am very hesitant to own a bottle.

I have one bottle. It is more pineapple, but its a smoking pineapple. I have heard about batch variations, but have never experienced it.

my advice would be get on one of the forums like base notes and buy a decant from someone that is legit (check decant history and reviews). They usually list if they have a smoky batch or a pineapple batch. That will kind of get your feet wet with it and let you see if you like it.

L
my advice would be get on one of the forums like base notes and buy a decant from someone that is legit (check decant history and reviews). They usually list if they have a smoky batch or a pineapple batch. That will kind of get your feet wet with it and let you see if you like it.
Hmmmmm im a fragrantica member thats the problem with creeds cant do blind buys. I have virgin island water and silver mountain soon creeds have become mainstream now not youre typical niche brand like they once was.

Just grabbed a new bottle of Creed Aventus. Smells even better than my first bottle years back. I've never had so many compliments from females (and some males) from a perfume like I have with this. If you haven't smelled it I'd recommend ordering a sample vile for like 10 bucks.

Just grabbed a new bottle of Creed Aventus. Smells even better than my first bottle years back. I've never had so many compliments from females (and some males) from a perfume like I have with this. If you haven't smelled it I'd recommend ordering a sample vile for like 10 bucks.
right on bro :cool-20:

I used to jump around to different colognes all the time (and I have a bunch of partial bottles to prove it) but for the last 5 years I've stuck to Emporio Armani.

Back