• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FHR Bunker meetup 2024

Are you interested in a FHR Oakley HQ meetup 2024?

• Yes, and early March 2024 sounds good

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Yes, I’d be interested, but a different month in 2024(comment month preference)

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • No, I’m not interested in meeting any of you turkeys.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
First time I have seen this thread. I have flown out to HQ before. If I have extra $ to burn I might be in depending on the dates.
It wouldn’t be money to burn. It’s a way to share your passion bro. Your def looking at it the wrong way. A flight is peanuts if you book in advance.

Would be cool to get a large group together. Would love to meet everyone in person and share a beer

It wouldn’t be money to burn. It’s a way to share your passion bro. Your def looking at it the wrong way. A flight is peanuts if you book in advance.

Would be cool to get a large group together. Would love to meet everyone in person and share a beer
It would have to me $$ to burn. I already have some other commitments for March of next year. Cant afford to do everything I want to do.

Just for reference for those not familiar with the area and considering staying the night. Here are the 3 hotels that are within walking distance.

7F206AD4-001B-44AC-9BC0-A674ABC4D591.jpeg

Back