• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FHR Bunker meetup 2024

Are you interested in a FHR Oakley HQ meetup 2024?

• Yes, and early March 2024 sounds good

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Yes, I’d be interested, but a different month in 2024(comment month preference)

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • No, I’m not interested in meeting any of you turkeys.

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
March is snow season other wise I’d be done would be fun to get with everyone at hq

i am actually planning to visit it end of this year or beginning of 2024. @Kingme didn't know they are remodeling it! does it means it is close until it finish?

i am actually planning to visit it end of this year or beginning of 2024. @Kingme didn't know they are remodeling it! does it means it is close until it finish?
The lobby is completely closed off for the remodel. You can still drive up the hill and take a look at the outside and the store robot. Also, they have a temp store under a tent on the lower parking section. If possible wait til beginning of 2024. It should be completed by then.

CE039F54-04E0-4259-82E7-A349442949F6.jpeg

Last edited:
The lobby is completely closed off for a remodel. You can still drive up the hill and take a look of the outside and the store robot. Also, they have a temp store under a tent on the lower parking section. If possible wait til beginning of 2024. It should be completed by then.

View attachment 1050222
Oh thank you for the details. Hope they will not change too much the layout really love the design inside. So maybe I will show up on march then. By the way do they sell discontinued items there ? Especially 2000s products.

Oh thank you for the details. Hope they will not change too much the layout really love the design inside. So maybe I will show up on march then. By the way do they sell discontinued items there ? Especially 2000s products.
No, its just a regular store. I’m hoping they start selling some bunker exclusive stuff after the remodel though. Also hoping they make the museum bigger too.

Latest Posts

Back