• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First Case - Need Experts Help

Locks installed and drawers put back in.

IMG_0747.jpeg

If anyone has a link to bolts for the top of this case, can you post it? Or even know what they are called? I can't find anything close, carriage bolts don't fit cause they have a square stopper, I have searched Truss bolt to no avail and Home Depot has jack :(

Tonight I used NOVUS on the 4 glass shelves. And although I did it by hand, they came out surprisingly well. The bigger scratches are not as noticeable and once reassembled and glasses & stands are on display it wont be distracting. The NOVUS took the worst one which I would say was a 4/10 to a 7/10. So I am pleased with that. Tomorrow night I will work on the windows which were not as bad as the shelves and install some new locks in the drawers as I already snapped a key off because I used the wrong size.

Setback on the locks. Got some in that worked perfect until 1 failed and had to remove them both. New ones on order now. I got 2 of the panels done with NOVUS and 1 left, which is the worst one and will need some extra scrubbing to get it cleaned up. Going to USA this weekend to a couple outlets so wont have any time till next week to get back to work on the case.

Haven’t had much time or energy to work on this much but I did finish the plexiglass off to my liking and got the front two posts completed. Will try to get the back ones done next week when it cools off temperature wise.

Back