• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Format Request

Duke Nivram

(Something Clever)
USA
I like many people read the forum by the "New Posts" tab and then click on each thread I want to read and it takes me to the last post I find this is the easiest way to read the forum. However when I am ready to go back to the “New Posts” tab I have to scroll all the way back up to the top to click on the “New Posts” tab is there any way we could get those tabs at the bottom of the page also . I know scrolling is not that big of a deal but it is a minor annoyance when there are lots of images in a thread.

Thanks for all the hard work keeping the site up and running.

Just so I understand correctly. You would like the "New Posts" button to be at the button of threads so you can easily click it and see unread threads?

Just so I understand correctly. You would like the "New Posts" button to be at the button of threads so you can easily click it and see unread threads?

at the top and bottom would be great.

basicaly could all the tabs under the logo be placed at the bottom of each page also? So if you are at the bottom of the page you can nagaviate using the tabs (maybe just below the ad space?) and when you are at the top of the page you can navigate using the tabs.

Just to also point out. Currently in the bottom right of the footer, there is a "Top" button. If you simply click this, it brings you back to the top of the page without scrolling. Just saying.

Back