• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Freestyle swirl frogskins

I sealed my arms around to best match, two of the pair, arms and orbitals are almost the same.
I see you bought 4. It's why I bought 3 myself trying to get a match. Still my lefts are odd. I actually went to buy a 4th but the stems were gone by the time I did. It's ok though. Im happy with them. I even helped 2 forum members out getting frames to their respective countries. I refused to look at theirs when they came in for fear they were better than mine . Lol.

I see you bought 4. It's why I bought 3 myself trying to get a match. Still my lefts are odd. I actually went to buy a 4th but the stems were gone by the time I did. It's ok though. Im happy with them. I even helped 2 forum members out getting frames to their respective countries. I refused to look at theirs when they came in for fear they were better than mine . Lol.
Luck of the draw.

I can vouch for that......

Got mine in today and honestly not that impressed my pair has almost no swirl and the dip seems choppy.

B9F71E60-35A1-4816-BDB1-0448A72197D9.jpeg

F7B37D5F-1CF5-4341-98DF-E90927C34B67.jpeg

EBE52101-A1A4-4508-9BA8-259B4888DEC3.jpeg

How about a ugliest leg contest?

Back