• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins 35th Limited Edition available on Oakley.com

Was following these hoping they would last until payday. All gone now though. Can’t find them anywhere else.
There are a few available on OfferUp but they are at full original retail price ($185 with shipping). If you want them that bad, they are available there. If I were you though, I’d be patient and wait for them to resurface on eBay for like $75-$85

There are a few available on OfferUp but they are at full original retail price ($185 with shipping). If you want them that bad, they are available there. If I were you though, I’d be patient and wait for them to resurface on eBay for like $75-$85
Will go and check it out. Thanks. Perfect scenario I manage to get a /350 pair for keep and a pair of unmarked to wear.

I do think there was only 350 with the numbers written inside the stems like mine. The rest don’t have the number and are just extra frames i would guess.
@Wilko4473 Piggybacking on Inkkoonce’s comment, only 350 were serialized but Lux marketed the extra frames as serialized on their website when they actually weren’t. That’s what a lot of the griping is about in this thread lol. I have an unserialized pair

@Wilko4473 Piggybacking on Inkkoonce’s comment, only 350 were serialized but Lux marketed the extra frames as serialized on their website when they actually weren’t. That’s what a lot of the griping is about in this thread lol. I have an unserialized pair
Thanks for the info. I guess a perfect scenario would be to grab a pair of unserialized to wear and hopefully get my hands on one of the /350 pairs to keep. At the minute I’d be happy with either. Missed out on the listing on eBay recently and now struggling to find any.

Thanks for the info. Do you think they will reach eBay again for a reasonable price?

Thanks for the info. Do you think they will reach eBay again for a reasonable price?
I’m not necessarily a betting man, but I’d say there’s a good chance they will. I’ve seen colorways for a variety of different frames resurface on eBay after previously selling out.

I think Glassesworlds was the seller that had the gold 35th’s on eBay for cheap

I’m not necessarily a betting man, but I’d say there’s a good chance they will. I’ve seen colorways for a variety of different frames resurface on eBay after previously selling out.

I think Glassesworlds was the seller that had the gold 35th’s on eBay for cheap
Yeah it was. I was watching them waiting for payday on Friday. Hoping they wouldn’t sell before but they did. Maybe I’ll hang it out.