• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins 35th Limited Edition available on Oakley.com

It juste take down the credibility of their Limited stuff. If you sell them advertise as serialized (not first batch serialized) and you sell more after. It raise question on the real value of other limited stuff like those limited to 15 or 50. I can understand that they made a couple more to replace defective one but when the 350 are gone it's gone. I'm a little bit deceived and hope it's just a mistake and not a decision.
At the end Oakley has been very responsive and everything's sorted out for me. So, after 2 try, no serialized 35th for me.

No limited series is truly limited to a number!!

they usually make more if it’s something popular but never have I seen them sell something as crappy as this.

it says serialized and should be regardless . If they sold $350 stop making them.

I know for a fact more of every limited edition are out there somewhere just sitting . Either at HQ locked away for a sketch move like this . Or they give some to athletes for advertising.

if you call them they should refund you or fix the issue
For sure just like every proto that exists isn’t a single like some think. They should re label it non serialized or just limited edition, but instead they left the words serialized up and ran with it. Silly Oakley.

If you look at the label it looks like they made them 2/18/21 so none of these would be since they were just remade this year.

B29BD1AE-6BE8-4E7D-A742-A00C1B05B3CD.jpeg

I just got off the last home with Oakley, they actually said since multiple people have reported it they may recall all the non serialized ones and now have managment looking into why they have been released without a serial number. They are supposed to send me an email with an update.