• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins mix 50% off. Worth it?

Shady Day

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
They look the same as regular Frogskins when you wear them.

2FB6E01E-EA59-4C60-8AA7-F152F1152C6D.jpeg

They look the same as regular Frogskins when you wear them.

View attachment 1027147
Thanks for posting the pic. I really like the look of those. It’s the strange coloured arms that i an not sure of. The subtle gradient gray on yours look cool but the white and peach arm choices on these sale ones I dunno. Glad to hear they fit real nice and feel good.

White and peach? The arms on mine at Black and Grey. I think the Oakley picture angle might make it difficult. The woodgrain ones would be Silver metal and black rubber arms which is just a thin layer of Unobtanium.

White and peach? The arms on mine at Black and Grey. I think the Oakley picture angle might make it difficult. The woodgrain ones would be Silver metal and black rubber arms which is just a thin layer of Unobtanium.
The wood grain ones look like white arms and the lenses are not polarized. The polarized ones look like peach arms. Are yours polarized? Obviously I like polarized but not so much the peach looking arms. If that’s actually the color.

There are none that have peach colored arms. LOL The woodgrain ones have silver metal and black earsocks. They are polarized. I have 3 non polarized and 1 polarized.

There are none that have peach colored arms. LOL The woodgrain ones have silver metal and black earsocks. They are polarized. I have 3 non polarized and 1 polarized.
Curious what you think of the wood grain and how they look on? I like the straight black but the yellow (not peach) not sure. The white arms / polarized better but not sure about the wood grain.

Back