• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins (Third Generation). A Complete List.

Yes Jono, I do have the Blue Chrome - Blue Shaun White Frogskin, which has the icon the same colour as the frame unlike the stripes of the official release, and I think this actually looks better with the Blue lens. I have only seen one other pair offered, so I know there are at least two.

damn. this is one of those times i wanna DHL my camera to ya to snap some pics. ha! jealous. =)

is the dark brown fragment with emerald and Atmos froggies in the list?? hehe

This thread had a limit of space so I made a second entry titled 'Frogskins (Third Generation). A complete list. Part II', which follows on from this and includes the Solid Black Fragment and Atmos pairs.

Just to check, the Frogskins LX are considered completely separate from the third generation Frogskins as they are an acetate frame?

Just to check, the Frogskins LX are considered completely separate from the third generation Frogskins as they are an acetate frame?

I would consider them a different model, like Holbrook and Holbrook LX, or Jupiter and Jupiter LX. I would suggest the 'different' Frogskin models to be:

Frogskins 1st generation
Frogskins 2nd generation
New Frogskins (some may even say associated in name only)
Frogskins 3rd generation
Frogskins LX