• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frogskins (Third Generation). A Complete List.

Would you include MPH as well? I'm just curious, but I know MPH combos vary wildly.

Oh and you're missing the Union Jack Frogskins from your list.

Since the thread title is for a "complete list" of 3rd gen Frogskins, it would seem appropriate to include them, feel free to post information of frames/lenses/part codes so I can add them, and I will research it to find out about all the MPH issues. If there is any reason to exclude MPH I am interested in any opinions as to why, they do seemingly lack appeal in some ways.
The Union Jack is in the Part II thread, which was entered after your post.

i think i can check on the 2 of the SKUs for the polarized Blacklights. the +ve red and the fire polarized.

edit:
Blacklight Frogskins Orange/Pink w/Fire Iridium Polarized 24-351
Blacklight Frogskins Pink/Yellow w/+ve Red Iridium Polarized 24-353

RVF, thank you for the detailed list! Is there any intel on the gold/gold Brazil conference frogs?

I am glad you appreciate the list chrisbron. All I can say about the Gold - Gold, Brazil conference Frogskin is that I purchased a pair privately from a well known UK dealer who received it from an Oakley employee who explained it originated from an internal competition, held at a conference in Brazil, and that there were six pairs. The colour is a satin finish, and with the Gold lens appears a more toned down Supreme. I obtained the piece in April 2011. It has no numbering on the frame which is expected, and came without a box.

i think i can check on the 2 of the SKUs for the polarized Blacklights. the +ve red and the fire polarized.

edit:
Blacklight Frogskins Orange/Pink w/Fire Iridium Polarized 24-351
Blacklight Frogskins Pink/Yellow w/+ve Red Iridium Polarized 24-353

Additional part codes for this series are as follows, and will be added to the list when they are released:

Black/Grey - Black Polarized 24-352
Orange/Blue - Ice Polarized 24-354

Additional part codes for this series are as follows, and will be added to the list when they are released:

Black/Grey - Black Polarized 24-352
Orange/Blue - Ice Polarized 24-354

they already are available thru SGH dude. =)

40676038902696451536180.jpg

As far as I know the amount of Rapha Frogskins is above 10. 10 was the amount that was auctioned off for the benefit of the team. But as the The Rapha Focus CX team also got pairs of both Radarlocks and Frogskins i assume more than 10 must have been made.