• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Galaxy Frogskin Owners List 1 of 25

I’m not trying to start any ****, but if you’re selling your whole collection why buy the Galaxy Frog?

I speculate it could be something simple like this is going to be the pair that keeping my excitement going or severe OCD and compulsively purchased them to keep the frog collection as complete as possible...

There's always some emergency that could've happened, between purchase date and delivery where funds are needed.

Don't really get the hate for Garth. He's literally selling his entire collection and done collecting. Everyone reaches that time.
I don’t think you can really say “everyone” but that’s neither here nor there. There’s no hate, I was just curious why, if he’s selling it all, did he buy the galaxy. He’s been selling off stuff since before it was released.

I don’t think you can really say “everyone” but that’s neither here nor there. I was just curious why, if he’s selling it all, did he buy the galaxy. He’s been selling off stuff since before it was released.

Ya hes down to like 9 pairs of glasses and a pair of jammins soiled undies