• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

GDLP Eye Jacket and Eye Jacket Redux

"Thank you for submitting a Buy For Me order request on Shippn.As you would like to purchase high-value items, our security department will need additional information to verify your order.Please provide us with the requested files below.-A proper form of ID/Driver's license-Bank Statement showing the last 4 digits of your card and the BFM amount-Recipient address and a utility bill showing you reside at that address"

Ummm I don't feel comfortable giving this shipping service that I didn't hear about until last week all that Info

"Thank you for submitting a Buy For Me order request on Shippn.As you would like to purchase high-value items, our security department will need additional information to verify your order.Please provide us with the requested files below.-A proper form of ID/Driver's license-Bank Statement showing the last 4 digits of your card and the BFM amount-Recipient address and a utility bill showing you reside at that address"

Ummm I don't feel comfortable giving this shipping service that I didn't hear about until last week all that Info

I didn't need to. Mines already been oordered.i just ordered 2 pairs though

I didn't need to. Mines already been oordered.i just ordered 2 pairs though
How much more do they charge for the service? I would like to know a bit more about the service if you don't mind.

Last edited:

It’s likely tied to upcoming requirements for travel to Brazil as well as ongoing fraud from other countries. You will have to share bank statement information if you want to visit Brazil beginning next year, so maybe they are forcing these companies to do the same for business. Since Micah has a preexisting account perhaps he just missed the requirement, or it could be random audits as well.

Last edited:
Back