• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Grabbed the Latch Alpha (flash sale right now)

KarlBlessing

I should Work at Oakley
West Michigan
Been wanting to get the Latch Alpha but not for 300+

Right now the light gunmetal one with the polarized prizm Sapphire are 50% off and my local vault has them in stock, so picking those up soon as my flight gets back to grand rapids.

I like the unobtainium on the flak so curious to get a feel for the entire temple being made of them.

Yep and they were available online as of yesterday. Though I did a store pickup at my local vault and just happened to be the last pair they had in store.

20210605_124000-01.jpeg

Shame it doesn't look like there are any lens you can buy for them.

Decided to get some closer pictures of the Latch Alpha I still have (especially if someone hasn't seen the texture/details in person and are curious).

I don't mind the frames still, but wish I had something other than Sapphire for the lens, it's still kind of a 'meh' lens to me compared to the lenses I like (Trail, Deep Water, Tungsten, Shallow Water, etc).

P1022187_sm.jpg
P1022186_sm.jpg
P1022185_sm.jpg
P1022184_sm.jpg

P1022179_sm.jpg
P1022178_sm.jpg
P1022174_sm.jpg
P1022173_sm.jpg

You could always try and get a lens cut for them!? Depending on how the base curve is Im sure @Chris A Hardaway could make it work!

Crossrange XL and Holbrook XL lenses might be a good donor . Maybe even a standard holbrook lens.

My favorite was the black frame that had Prizm ruby polarized. My dad wears them all the time

Back