• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings I'm Thingfish 49 years old got my first pair of Oakleys in 4th grade (Slit Lenses)

I started collecting Oakley's in fourth grade My first pair was a slit lenses I have in my life I've owned the 24K Juliet's the ones they only made 750 pairs of unfortunately they were stolen off of my motorcycle and a bag The people didn't know what they were stealing I've owned them Medusa hood which I traded for an Oakley optician's desk I still have. I've had several pairs of the Mars several pairs of the regular Juliet's I've have I have now currently several pairs of oakleys I have my own custom design on the sutros. Simple mod. I love Oakley and I'll always love Oakley. A pair of Oakley mad Men that the arms one of them the screw rusted out and the hinges because I wore them in the salt water a lot so what I would love to find to somebody that has some that don't have lenses or something but have good arms that want to sell them that would be amazing they're not the ex-metal they're the regular mad Men you know that are like the plastic and aluminum or whatever but they're not the ex metal mad man by any means would love to find two complete arms and hinges and stuff or a pair that you know somebody had no lenses for or something

received_1496638727411923.jpeg

My Oakley optician's desk it's still in the store at that point, is a monitor on one end that you push a button that's hidden under the desk and it lifts up out of the desk on a motorized arm It automatically opens the trap door on the top of the desk and then when you want to go back down you just simply push the other button it goes down and closes the trap door it's pretty slick.

Trying to figure out how to post the video that I have of it in my house with the screen going up and down but it keeps telling me I need some kind of extension

Back