• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello my name is Ken.

KB1964

Oakley Beginner
I own the company that has built all of Oakley’s tradeshow booths for the last 15 years. When Jim Jannard sold Oakley and started Red Digital, he asked me to come on board and build their tradeshow booths. I built the first trade show booth for Red Digital and built all of their trade show booths for the first six years they were in business. I also built the movie theater that is currently a permanent install in stage five at Red Digital Studios Hollywood. During the first show Jim did in Amsterdam He invited 12 of us to have dinner with him. During this dinner, he handed out his business cards to us. I have attached a picture of it. Later he change the design of his business card, but this is one of the first original aluminum business cards for Red Digital. as far as I know, there was only a handful of these handed out. Notice the address on the business card, this was their original address that was a small warehouse, before they bought the studio in Hollywood. Just trying to get an idea of what this might be worth.

IMG_5285.jpeg

IMG_5284.jpeg

I own the company that has built all of Oakley’s tradeshow booths for the last 15 years. When Jim Jannard sold Oakley and started Red Digital, he asked me to come on board and build their tradeshow booths. I built the first trade show booth for Red Digital and built all of their trade show booths for the first six years they were in business. I also built the movie theater that is currently a permanent install in stage five at Red Digital Studios Hollywood. During the first show Jim did in Amsterdam He invited 12 of us to have dinner with him. During this dinner, he handed out his business cards to us. I have attached a picture of it. Later he change the design of his business card, but this is one of the first original aluminum business cards for Red Digital. as far as I know, there was only a handful of these handed out. Notice the address on the business card, this was their original address that was a small warehouse, before they bought the studio in Hollywood. Just trying to get an idea of what this might be worth.

View attachment 1091923

View attachment 1091924
Welcome to the forum. Great story too.

View attachment 1091923

View attachment 1091924
To me that would be like, priceless? :cool:🤙

Aloha and welcome to the Forum.

istockphoto-914049668-612x612.jpg

Back