• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello world.

Frank209

Oakley Beginner
Premium Member
Hi all, I just came here to give a little backstory to why and how;
Back in the day i've been riding bikes a bit better than most, and i got some sponsors, witch one of them being Oakley. This was in the 1999-2002 area of times, and they provided me with a lot of glasses. Now I moved on in my life, got other sponsors, and put all of my old glasses from oakley together in a box and put them in the attic.
Since they sponsored me, as soon as some of them looked used i returned / threw them away and they provided new ones... (yes, in retrospect this was idiotic)

Currently i am remodeling my house and my wife told me that most of my stuff that i wanted to throw away 'looks like it's worth money' and with a quick ebay search we were a bit flabbergasted of the prices of these vintage oakleys we found in the box..
Now; there are a few really cool ones, but also a lot of stuff that i don't want to keep and this includes some xmetal stuff and an Over the Top.
I'm situated in the Netherlands, will ship wherever, but i understand that since i'm a 'new member here' i have to make an extra step if i do sales.
Anyway, this is just the heads up. at the moment i don't really have time but i think next week i'll start putting some up.

Kind regards!

Frank.

200-10 (2).gif

Back